I'm Alive : Celine Dion

เนื้อเพลง : I'm Alive
ศิลปิน : Celine Dion

..I'm Mm..  mmmmmm
Mmmmmm
I get wings to fly
Oh oh...I'm alive

When you  call  for  me
When I  hear you breathe
I get  wings  to  fly
I  feel  that I'm alive
 When you look  at  me
I can touch  the  sky
I  know  that  I'm alive
Oh hhOhhh
Oh  hoh
Han ha
When you blessed the day
I just  drift  away
All my  worries  die
I'm glad that  I'm alive
You've set my  heart on  fire
Filled me with  love
Made me a woman
On clouds above
I  could'nt  get much higher
My spirit takes  flight
Cause I'm alive
Ohh   
[When call on  me]
When  you  call  on  me
[When  I  hear you  breathe]
When  I  hear  you  breathe
I  get  wings  to fly..
I  feel  that  I'm  alive
I am  alive
[When  you reach for  me]
When  you reach  for  me
[Erases  fear inside]
God  knows that.
That  I'll be  the  one
standing  by
Through  good
and  through  trying  time
And it's only  begun
I can't  wait for  the rest
of my life.. 
[When you  call  for  me]
When  you  call on  me
[When  you  reach for  me]
When  you  reach  for  me
[I  get  wings to  fly.]
Ah
[I  feel   that...]
Oh
[When you bless the day]
When  you  bless,
you  bless  day
[I  just  drift away]
I  just  drift  away
[All  my  worries  die]
I  knows that. I'm  alive
Yeah.  ah.
I get  wings  to fly
God knows that I'm live..